Pages

Sunday, October 11, 2009

State of Affairs: A Public Address

Dear Kind and Noble Audience:

In honor of fairness I must disclose to you a few details about my current condition:

1) I have repeatedly begged The Peasantry Scribe Council for a transfer. But each time my requests are met with disapproval, and I am subsequently denied. The council states that I am the only one fit and able to tolerate the princess' behavior.

2) I have also made repeated demands for a proper illustrator. This request is quickly turned down as well, and thus you my kind and noble audience must endure my shoddy interpretations of what is indeed a dire situation. The council claims all the master illustrators are off in the Northern Province of St. Ericsburgh, but I suspect that truly they intend to invest no more in this project than is necessary.

But I digress, and business will carry on as usual, as for better or worse, it is my duty.

Sincerely,
The Lowly Scribe

No comments:

Post a Comment