She replied, "It doesn't make me happy when you do things you should be doing anyway. It only makes me happy when you do things that I want you to do that you don't want to."
I said, "but I didn't want to do those things for you."
The princes then replied, "but you didn't mind. You had to take like two steps and you SHOULD want to so it's not the same."
It was then that that I asked the princess, "What was your crowning achievement from lunch?"
She replied, "When I told you that you would have to go to the back of the line with your friends since your friend was paying for you and you said you didn't have to do that, but then when you got up to the counter you actually went to the back of the line like I said you would have to do."
I sighed deeply and then I asked, "Well what about from the table specifically? What was your crowning achievement there?"
She replied, "When I told your friend that he didn't have to worry about you dating his niece because in the end you wouldn't have the balls to call her and she would lose interest."
She then supported this statement with the fact that Rosencrantz immediately backed her up.
I then said, "Well I'm just very selective."
The princess replied, "or you're just a pansy."
When we got back to work she sent me a message over the computer that said, "you suck donkey balls."
No comments:
Post a Comment