Pages

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Constructive Criticism

Today the princess was infuriated that the last entry wasn’t about her. Her exact words were, “What the F is this about? It doesn’t have anything to do with with the blog. You’re ruining it.” When I asked her what the solution would be, she said that I was changing things for the worse and that it needed to be about her and only her. She also said that I was not explaining the events of her day accurately. When I asked her if she cared at all for the story of Henry and the odd man that came out of the caverns with the umbrella, her reply was “I didn’t get it.” She then for some reason claimed that I was a bear and that she had a stick and she just kept repeating the words “poke, poke, poke, poke, poke.”

I called on Rosencrantz for a second opinion and he agreed that the last entry was "too metaphysical" and strayed from what appeared to be an "effective formula".

No comments:

Post a Comment