
Today the princess expressed a desire to learn how to play the guitar. I told the princess that I, in fact, knew how to play the guitar and that I would be happy to teach her the basic elements. The princess then replied, "I'm not ready to make it the priority it needs to be to really learn. Besides, it's a huge risk for you because if I got mad I would probably smash your guitar on your face."
I told the princess that I would not appreciate that and I asked if she would please control her tendencies. She then said, "I make promises for no man."
After this she said that one of her new goals was to make me growl with frustration, as it was something she had made me do twice already. I then read her a headline from CNN and she congratulated me on knowing how to read.
No comments:
Post a Comment