Pages

Thursday, October 29, 2009

James Bond

This morning I told the princess that I had a dream. "I was James Bond," I explained, "and I was fighting a guy in a helicopter and the guy put some kind of sticker behind my ear and it had some kind of high pitched frequency that made me pass out. And then all of a sudden I was waking up in the helicopter and it was crashing. I saw the ground through the windshield. There was no way I was going to make it alive." I told the princess that this was when she called me that morning to make sure I didn't need a ride to work, and that the phone call actually saved my life in the dream. "So in a way, you saved my life," I told the princess.

The princess replied: "I save your life everyday by pretending to be your friend."

No comments:

Post a Comment