Pages

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Feigning Diarrhea


Today at work the princess wanted brownies and she asked me if I would pretend to have diarrhea and go to sonic for a sonic blast and jalapeno poppers.

I asked her why I had to pretend to have diarrhea to go to Sonic and she explained to me how she was under the impression that I feigned cramps earlier to take an unnecessary break, which was true, but I still didn’t see why I had to fake diarrhea to go to sonic.

Throughout the day, the princess continued to claim that I had diarrhea when I clearly did not. She also won a $100 dollar gift card. I asked her if I could have the gift card and she said, “No. I’m poor and I need it. I have to get my car oil changed and fill up with gas and buy a coffee pot and maybe some food. Either way I’d probably cut it into pieces before I’d let you waste $100 on Imodium AD.”

I asked her what Imodium AD was and she told me it was diarrhea medicine.

No comments:

Post a Comment