Pages

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Spilled Drink


boob 2noun (usu. boobs) informala woman's breast.

Today The Princess and I took a brief break from our labors to go get a snack from the vending machines. After much deliberation, I finally decided on chocolate milk, and The Princess got a soda and peanut M&Ms. When we sat down at the cafeteria table I challenged The Princess if she could toss one of her peanut M&Ms into my chocolate milk from the distance of five feet. She perked up and began practicing her toss. In mid-practice she just reached over the table as far as she could and placed the M&M into my chocolate milk, but in the process she knocked over her soda. She began laughing.

"Are you laughing because you think you fooled me?" I asked. "I certainly expected you to do that."

"No," The Princess said, "I'm laughing because it was my boobs that knocked over the soda." She had a big smile on her face, and it was then that I noticed that this whole scene had justified the size of her breasts in some way.


2 comments:

  1. it was tea! i gave up soda for lent. and you fail to mention your lack luster approach to fetching the napkins in time before it went on the floor, or the part where you stuck money in your nose and said something about being rich.

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome back a-rod....don;t worry about a hiatus, just good to read some more of your funny prose!

    ReplyDelete